Strange Problem with X11 mouse cursor

Hi all,

i'm using Linux Debian sarge distro.

I use sarge since last October without problems.

The last days i have installed a package (artwiz-cursor) for a better
look of my mouse pointer.

Initially no problems...after one day my mouse cursor become a square.

Then i have removed this package but the problem persist.

What may be the problem?

Thanks in advance and excuse me for my bad english.

--

Saluti.
Lumix

# Luca Micheletti
# Debian GNU/Linux
# System Administrator

 Quando un uomo con la pistola incontra uno col fucile,
 quello con la pistola e' un uomo morto.
 [la precedente frase e' *puramente casuale*]