Re: installation-reports

tor 2003-04-03 klockan 17.59 skrev Christoph Löffler:
> Detect a keyboard and select layout:
> I chose 28 [de-latin1-nodeadkeys] German which led to
> Segmentation faultkbd-chooser' postinst exited with status 35584
> installer[48]: Setting main menu question priority to crititcal

Known issue with kbd-chooser, it might already be fixed.

> Configure network HW: The virtual machine provides a AMD PCnet LANCE
> network adapter, i could not load the module pcnet32.o

The pcnet32 driver is in the nic-modules-extra package. With a recent CD
this package should be loaded automatically, but I think you'll have to
start a shell and run depmod -a manually, I'm afraid...

Thank you for the report,
Martin
--
Martin Sjögren