gdb broken

I've recently been seeing frequent warnings/errors like the following from
gdb:

warning: can't find linker symbol for virtual table for `SubCurve' value
warning:   found `SubCurve::PartitionEntity virtual table' instead
warning: can't find linker symbol for virtual table for `SubCurve' value
warning:   found `SubCurve::PartitionEntity virtual table' instead
warning: can't find linker symbol for virtual table for `Curve' value
warning:   found `CurveACIS::AcisBridge virtual table' instead

This only started happening recently, and I can't recall the list of
packages in the last update I did.  I've tried reverting to older verions
of gcc/g++/cpp, binutils, and libc.  No change.  I can't determine why
this started happening.  Anyone have any suggesions?

thanks much,

-- jason kraftcheck