Evolution: Cannot send attachments

Hi,

I've got a problem with Evolution 1.0.2-1 (on woody).

Whenever I try to attach a file to a message, evolution-mail crashes
with this message:

"The Evolution component that handles folders of type "Mail" has
unexpectedly quit.  You will need to quit evolution and restart in order
to access that data again."

This is, in fact, really strange, because if I create another user on my
system, and run evolution as the new user, there is no problem. But with
my daily-work user, there is nothing to do.

I don't know what must be this related to.

BTW, and for more information, my ~/evolution folder is about 65MB. When
I try to do this, the amount of CPU that the xfree uses rises to 95%  or
so, and the amount of memory consumed by evolution-mail goes up to 15MB.
My mailbox is really big, and I exported it from Kmail.

Any hints?

Thanks in advance.