problem with current/images-1.44/compact

Hello.

I am writing to report a problem in the network install of the the
Debian Testing distribution via a network install, using the *compact*
disk set.

I am using the

.../current/images-1.44/compact/*

disk set.

There exists only one driver disk image

.../current/images-1.44/compact/driver-1.bin

but the installation procedure prompts me for the *second* driver disk.

Regards,
-francesco

ps: please, CC to my mail as I am not subscribed to this list.

ps: I have been able to copy compact/drivers.tgz (downloaded with a
second computer) to /target using floopies, and the installation is
now going on.  Great jobs, guys.