Re: Evolution: Cannot send attachments

[ I'm not sure if you're on this list, so I'll CC you ]

On Fri, 2002-03-15 at 08:36, Eduardo Díaz Uriarte wrote:
> Whenever I try to attach a file to a message, evolution-mail crashes

I've seen this before too, but it went away after I dist-upgraded a few
weeks ago.  The only suggestions I can think of are to 1) wait and hope
whatever package was broken moves into woody, 2) try saving all your
mail into mboxes, then deleting your ~/evolution and reimporting 3)
recompile the evolution package with debugging information and use gdb
on it.