Re: Woody is bootable? (was: Sarge is bootalbe?)

Oh, you mean actually *read* the manual, not just print it out, and put it in a ring binder on the shelf? It hasn't even got any pictures! :)

Well, I stand corrected.

Sorry.

Nick/

BCC: to all the people whose lives I've probably blighted as a result. Read what follows for a good laugh.