Re: Sarge is bootalbe?

On Wed, Sep 11, 2002 at 01:00:37PM +0200, Claudio wrote:
> I downloaded Sarge but i can't install booting from CD and i can't install
> it upgrading on Potato.
> It says:
> "Internal Error, couldn't configure a pre-depend".
> Plese help me, because i don't know i must to do.

Please read the answers already given to you multiple times!

  http://lists.debian.org/debian-boot-0209/msg00241.html
  http://lists.debian.org/debian-boot-0209/msg00242.html
  http://lists.debian.org/debian-testing-0209/msg00014.html

Do not try to install sarge directly yet, as it won't work. Upgrade from
potato to woody, following the instructions in the release notes at
http://www.debian.org/releases/stable/. Then consider upgrading to
sarge.

If you have problems upgrading to woody, please post the full text of
the error messages you get. Please don't just post the same message yet
again.

Regards,