Re: Malformed Release File !!! Of subject

> On Montag, 07. Jan. 2002 at 15:45:22, Johann Spies wrote:
> > I have the privilege to do a Linux introductory course
> > for 4 weeks (one group per week) during which we do
> > a network installation of woody.

I suppose it would be more predictable if you would first install potato, then
upgrade (no dist-upgrade) to woody if you want some excitement. At least the
basic installation will succeed fine that way. With my version of woody that
was the only way I got it to install right - for other reasons than the
"malformed file" problem.

- Josef