Malformed Release File !!!

There had been a whole bunch of message on this topic already.  I think
it is really a serious problem.

I have the privilege to do a Linux introductory course for 4 weeks (one
group per week) during which we do a network installation of woody.  So
far we got the Malformed Release File problem on 4 of the about 32
installations.  That is embarrasing in a classroom situation.  The
computers all have the same hardware configuration and use the same
network resource for the installation.

Is there a fix for this problem already?

Regards.
Johann
--
Johann Spies          Telefoon: 021-808 4036

     "Blessed are the pure in heart, for they shall see
      God."                    Matthew 5:8