Re: New boot floppies for potato!

At this phase, reports that boot-floppies 2.2.1 doesn't build for a
given archicture are fine, but not all that useful.  I need an i386
hacker, that is, someone who's going to check out the sources from CVS
and commit fixes, file bugs on other packages, etc.

Ideally, anyone could sit down and compile boot-floppies, but we are
probably 4 weeks away from that....

I don't mean to discourage people from trying it and reporting
problems -- I'm just asking for resources because we need them.  Right
now I don't have enough people to manage bug reports coming in --
that's why I need people who are going to track things down
and submit patches or commit right into CVS.

Oh, one more hint for anyone is playing with this stuff:

  (a) be sure you run make check and read the top-level README

  (b) probably get the CVS sources, since that way when things are
  fixed you'll get the patches automatically....