Re: New boot floppies for potato!

Hey guys.  I realize there's frustration at finding the newest
boot-floppies.  What I'm doing is trying to encourage boot-floppies
folks to go ahead an bump versions themselves for rapid upload.

Powerpc 2.2.1 versions were just recently upload.  Hopefully i386 ones
will follow soon.  If there is anyone on this list who wants to help
with i386 "porting" building, we could use it.  It's all done outta
CVS, so all you need is some time, effort, smarts, and fast net
connection.

I would build/test/upload a corrected 2.2.1 but my net connection is
too slow to mirror all that stuff (I already do it for sparc).

Oh, one other change we hope to make soon is shipping boot-floppies
into Incoming with all the files for installation in its own tarballs
with the right names/dir structure, which should make it easier for
you folks to test early access versions, and easier for archive
maintainers too.