Re: New boot floppies for potato!

Some further comments on my previous post...

I had not yet renamed the html files so that they would load as html.
After stripping the initial block off of the drv14.n files and cat'ing
them the result does unzip and untar.

I also failed to mention in the original message that the md5sums were OK
on ALL of the files.