Re: New boot floppies for potato!

Hi Dale and the list;

I pulled down the boot floppy set from netgod's site and I also re-pulled
the drv14 disk images from bnl.gov site.  These disks are of the
2.2.0-i386 series.  The installation fails after copying the drv disks
to the target (with a rather strange error message).

Assembling the three images with cat does NOT yield a valid zip archive.

There is considerable "discomfort" with the idea that I am trying the
wrong files!!

The "http://pandora.debian.org/~marcel/attic/boot-floppies"; showes
and "empty" directory (I presume that anonymous access is not allowed).

I for one would REALLY like to have some means of knowing that I am
even spending my time on something that needs testing.