Re: dpkg-multicd, slink_cd and Extra virtual packages

In article <[🔎] yttsocf2nqw.fsf@gilgamesh.cse.ucsc.edu> you write:
>I did a test install of Slink today using the CD images from
>www.netgod.net; the results were mostly positive except for an
>interesting problem I ran into with virtual packages and Extra
>priority.
>
>The following packages are on Disk 1 of the slink_cd-produced
>CD images, but Depend upon mail-transport-agent:

Hmmm. I could have sworn I put sendmail on disc 1 already. Let me check...

--
Steve McIntyre, stevem@chiark.greenend.org.uk The Unix world's best mod player
"Can't keep my eyes from the circling sky,                 +------------------