conffiles in /etc/init.d/*

Hello.

I have done an upgrade from hamm to slink today.

The upgrade was quite smooth, but I had to answer a lot of annoying
questions about conffiles. For example, about /etc/init.d/atd.
I'm quite sure that I did not change this file. What happened here?
Well, this file was just not a conffile in hamm yet.

Question for Richard: Does lintian check for files in /etc/init.d/*
not being conffiles?

This way we could do an estimate about the number of silly questions we
will have to answer for the slink to potato upgrade ;-)

Thanks.

--
 "94cf4dfa368f8cacc85951be67c21107" (a truly random sig)