Re: testing group -- please test the documentation

Thank you for your ansver,
you made a very good point there (see *a* below, HMH vs. tutorial).
Maybe we should split it in two documents, one printer ready HMH and one
tutorial.

May I try my hands on the HMH thing?

If so, it's requirements will be:
	1, it should be printer ready, you'll need a paper copy of it
	   during install
	2, it must be easy for the reader to syncronize between the screen
	   and the paper
	3, fit in a Linux course

It will handle theese choises:
	1, media: cdrom, nfs and ftp
	2, profiles: BASIC and Standard Workstation

Are theese the right cases and requirments?
What channel is the best to discuss theese issues?

See you,
/Karl

Karl Hammar		Aspö Data		karl@kalle.csb.ki.se
Lilla Aspö 2340		0173 140 57
S-742 94 Östhammar	070 511 97 84		Professionella Linuxlösningar
Sweden