Re: network problems?

Well, my problem doesn't have to do with unstability or not getting 2.0 SMP to
work with something.  2.0.35 SMP did not have any problems with network
performance for the many many months I was running it before last weekend's
updates.  I believe the problem may have something to do with pppd, but I need
to do some further digging.

On the other hand, 2.1 SMP might work with whatever change has left my system
"unconnected".  What needs to be done/upgraded/downgraded in regards to the
Debian 2.1 slink distribution to run the 2.1 kernel?

Thanks,

--k