Giacomo Catenazzi wrote:
>>> as recommended by debconf team, see
>>> http://lists.debconf.org/lurker/message/20110819.221245.92b124d6.en.html
>>
>> I think this recommendation was more meant to avoid having these
>> preparatins only by private mail. As the debian.ch community
>> mailinglist is publically archived I don't really see an advantage.
>
> No, I pointed up that we use the debian.ch resources (as "normal Swiss
> Sonderfall"), but they told me that a new list is better, to have
> uniform resources, to have archives (they pointed up not to rely "other
> site are always up), and simple transition to debconf-local if we win
> the bid. In short: it was a strong recommend.
>
> But I agree, I did not see a lot of advantages, now.
>
> Anyway let's use (in CC:) the new list to make the debconf-team happier ;-)

*sigh*

So do I have to subscribe to the new list, too, to kepp up with the
DebConf13 bid? Or does it suffice to be subscribed to community@l.d.o?

Getting all the mails twice is definitely _not_ what I'd like to have.

		Regards, Axel
--
 ,''`.  |  Axel Beckert <abe@debian.org>, http://people.debian.org/~abe/
: :' :  |  Debian Developer, ftp.ch.debian.org Admin