Re: [Swiss Knife] Call for discussion

Le mardi 26 janvier 2010 12:19:08 Adrian von Bidder, vous avez écrit :
> On Tuesday 26 January 2010 11.35:44 Didier 'OdyX' Raboud wrote:
> > I already Google'd somehow, and I mostly looked in the Victorinox
> >  direction. Of  course, the discussion is open to Wenger fans. :-)
>
> Just don't go into the "Oh, well, those Thai / Viet / Indonesian .. copies
> look almost the same and are much cheaper" direction :-)
>
> Cool idea!
>
> cheers
> -- vbi

Hi Adrian,

Yeah, sure. Initially, I was up for cheap (as in "everybody should get one")
knives, but I forgot the effect you mention.

So the proposal of the transparent knives with tools to unbrick a laptop might
be appealing !

I'll see if I can manage a drawout of my idea more precisely in the next days…

Seeya !

OdyX

--
Didier Raboud, proud Debian user.