Re: [T-shirts] Call for new Debian.ch T-shirt designs

Le mardi 26 janvier 2010 12:32:13 Axel Beckert, vous avez écrit :
> I was so pleased and convinced by my previous design that I thought, I
> will never find anything new (and possibly better). But I did. :-)
>
> > Please provide new design proposals for Debian.ch T-shirts.
>
> Four design suggestions are available at:
> (…)

Hi Axel, and thanks for your proposals,

I will soonish put your designs on the call webpage. I was pretty busy those
days, hard to keep up with everything.

> Descriptions:
>
> Top center: Not really Switzerland specific, but I want such a t-shirt
> anyway. That's the logo of Debian GNU/kFreeBSD[1] and it seems to be
> under a MIT license[2]. (Thanks to Petr Salinger for finding the logo
> on the net including a license statement. :-)
>
>   [1] http://wiki.debian.org/Debian_GNU/kFreeBSD
>   [2] http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Horned_logo.svg
>
> Top left and top right: The two current designs, just with the horned
> swirl instead of the normal swirl.
>
> Bottom center: One of my designs from last time which I still like
> somehow.

There is one thing left unclear for me : would those designs be on the front or
on the back of the T-shirts ? And what would be put on the other side ?

> > There are no constraints about a particular theme, color, etc: you just
> > have to know that your design will be submitted to the Debian.ch voting
> > crowd. To avoid controversial designs, the president of Debian.ch will
> > have a veto voice over all designs.
>
> Meh. That doesn't sound like "apt-get install anarchism"... (SCNR)

Eh… That's up to our president. :-)

> > The voting crowd is composed of the Debian.ch members and will be open to
> > readers of the community@lists.debian.ch before the beginning of the
> > voting period.
>
> Ehm, I didn't get that. Are community@lists.debian.ch members which
> are not Debian.ch members, part of the voting crowd or not?

My idea was that yes, those would be part of the voting crowd. My rough idea
about the voting process was the following: send a "call to voters" some weeks
befoe, asking for key Ids, then issue the vote with the voters we would have
gotten by then.

> > The winner(s) will get their design printed at a large scale (at least
> > 100) and will get 3 Debian.ch T-shirts (of their design or of another)
> > for free.
>
> Hey, cool! :-)

:-p I mostly decided that without any other opinion, but it should be Okay, I
hope. :->

> 		Regards, Axel

Best regards,

OdyX