Re: Agenda for debian.ch AGM 10 Dec 2009

Gaudenz Steinlin <gaudenz@debian.org> wrote:
> I'm not sure what Martin actually means with "waiving ..." but if it's
> about the "Revision der Rechnung", then under Swiss law this is not
> mandatory for associations (Vereine).

martin thinks that debian.ch needs to positively state that debian.ch doesn't want to do an external revision, which is not true. debian.ch needs only a resolution about the subject, if it positively wants to do an external revision.

while it's legally not harmfull to do resolutions that are void by law, however, it's both pointless and wrong, which is why this should be removed from the agenda.