Re: Agenda for debian.ch AGM 10 Dec 2009

Hi

On Tue, Dec 08, 2009 at 08:52:38PM +0100, Daniel Baumann wrote:
> martin f krafft <madduck@debian.org> wrote:
> > 5. Change of bylaws
> >    - waiving of an auditing agency
>
> this is not possible, you should drop that point.
>
> in our case, the internal audition cannot be waived, and the
> external audition cannot be waived either (one would need a
> resolution to have an audition, not to not have one).

I'm not sure what Martin actually means with "waiving ..." but if it's
about the "Revision der Rechnung", then under Swiss law this is not
mandatory for associations (Vereine).

See eg. http://www.chblaw.ch/upload/071213RevisionspflichtVerein.pdf

Gaudenz

> i'm happy to explain it in german in case you're unfamiliar with the
> law, however, not in english as i cannot express myself legally
> correct in english.
>
> Regards,
> Daniel
>
> --
> Address:        Daniel Baumann, Burgunderstrasse 3, CH-4562 Biberist
> Email:          daniel.baumann@panthera-systems.net
> Internet:       http://people.panthera-systems.net/~daniel-baumann/
>

> --

Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter.