Re: Agenda for debian.ch AGM 10 Dec 2009

Heyho,

On Tuesday 08 December 2009 22.00:12 Daniel Baumann wrote:
> martin thinks that debian.ch needs to positively state that debian.ch
> doesn't want to do an external revision, which is not true. debian.ch
> needs only a resolution about the subject, if it positively wants to do
> an external revision.

Daniel, you're wrong here.  Note that this law was changed recently, which
is why Martin and I originally put it into the provisional agenda.  You're
quoting the law as it was before the change.

cheers
-- vbi

--
This email was produced with 100% recycled electrons