Re: Merchandise from debian.ch

Hi Axel!

On Sun, 01 Mar 2009 22:41:11 +0100, Axel Beckert wrote:
> Luca Capello schrieb am Sun, Mar 01, 2009 at 10:31:18PM +0100:
>> I was in the process of doing that and another question came to my
>> mind: should we provide smooth "upgrades" adding redirections for the
>> old merchandise.*.html pages?
>
> Hmmm, if those pages have already seen a number of traffic, that would
> be a god idea. Use "permanent" (i.e. HTTP Code 301) redirects if
> possible.

I would agree with Adrian, here.  AFAIK apart from the community list
only Holger was aware of those pages and he already knows about the new
location.

FWIW, we are now linked on the Debian Merchandise page as well:

  http://www.debian.org/misc/merchandise

I would have preferred "debian.ch" with lowercase 'd', this is our legal
name (yeah, Martin, you already know me to be "consistent"...).

Thx, bye,
Gismo / Luca