Re: Merchandise from debian.ch

Hi there!

On Sat, 28 Feb 2009 20:18:36 +0100, martin f krafft wrote:
> also sprach Luca Capello <luca@pca.it> [2009.02.28.1555 +0100]:
>> Should then I move img/* to merchandise/ as well?  I guess this is the
>> best thing to do if we want to keep the merchandise stuff separated from
>> the rest.
>
> Probably.

I was in the process of doing that and another question came to my mind:
should we provide smooth "upgrades" adding redirections for the old
merchandise.*.html pages?

> Also, maybe some of us with French or Italian browser configurations
> could try whether http://debian.ch loads in the expected language?

I tested for Italian and it works as expected (i.e. in Italian).  I do
not have any French browser ATM, but I can ask to someone in the lab
tomorrow.

Now that I thought about it, another advantage of the merchandise/
structure instead of the merchandise.*.html one is that if you load the
former you automatically get the content in your browser language :-)

Thx, bye,
Gismo / Luca