Re: Merchandise from debian.ch

also sprach Axel Beckert <abe@deuxchevaux.org> [2009.02.28.1057 +0100]:
> While this is surely better for editors, etc. with index.html.*
> you can use Apache's mod_negotiation without type map. With
> index.*.html you need a type map to have automatically chosen the
> right language initially.

I have no idea what you are talking about; I use files like
foo.*.html and negotiation works fine. Apart, I don't think there's
a difference between merchandise.*.html and merchandise/index.*.html
as you seem to suggest.

I just prefer subdirectories over single HTML files, especially when
there are more than one file involved.

--
 .''`.   martin f. krafft <madduck@d.o>      Related projects:
: :'  :  proud Debian developer               http://debiansystem.info

"perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but
 when there is nothing left to take away."
                                         -- antoine de saint-exupéry