Re: Merchandise from debian.ch

Hi,

martin f krafft schrieb am Sat, Feb 28, 2009 at 10:34:31AM +0100:
> also sprach Luca Capello <luca@pca.it> [2009.02.28.0515 +0100]:
> > Translations are done, but we did not decide how to link it from the
> > main page.  I will do it during this week-end, at least for the .en/.it
> > pages.
>
> I suggest to use merchandise/index.*.html instead of
> merchandise.*.html.

While this is surely better for editors, etc. with index.html.*
you can use Apache's mod_negotiation without type map. With
index.*.html you need a type map to have automatically chosen the
right language initially.

BTW, if you prefer the version with type map, I probably still can
remember how to build them. :-)

		Regards, Axel
\ /  Say No to HTML in E-Mail and News            | abe@deuxchevaux.org  (Mail)
 X                                                | abe@noone.org (Mail+Jabber)