Merchandise from debian.ch

Hi all!

Finally, I took the time to create a merchandise page on debian.ch,
comments and suggestions are welcome!

  http://debian.ch/merchandise.html

ATM it is available in English only and it is not yet linked from the
main page.  I propose to solve both these two problems (translations and
how to link it) tomorrow at the lenny release party.

Should we ask to be listed on the main Debian Merchandise page?

  http://www.debian.org/misc/merchandise

BTW, should I bring some material to the lenny release party?  I will
anyway have with me some foilstickers, but please send me a mail in case
you want any T-Shirt.

Thx, bye,
Gismo / Luca