Re: OpenExpo Bern, April 1st and 2nd, 2009

Hi Adrian

Am 24.02.2009 09:27, Adrian von Bidder schrieb:
The issue, from our side, was that "nobody" knew we had a booth in Winterthur (don't know about Bern.) I can't remember any communication on this list nor (but I might be wrong there) on debian-events-eu. To my knowledge there was no call for people to man a booth. I heard about it a few days before OpenExpo.

Yes, annoying for organizers.  Annyoing for us, too.

So please don't take this as a finger pointed to you -- I have no idea who signed up for Winterthur,

According to the subscription form it was both times Rene Stegmaier from Mönchengladbach, Germany.

I just meant that *if* you happened to have some sort of "Debian Switzerland" contact in your address book, it should be the community list or one of the debian.ch board (Luca Capello, Martin Krafft or myself.)

We don't have a list of project contacts but just send out our newsletter to everyone. If you haven't signed up please subscribe so you're informed when we start the CfP: http://openexpo.ch/newsletter

Best,

Matthias

--