Re: OpenExpo Bern, April 1st and 2nd, 2009

Heyho!

On Monday 23 February 2009 13:47:19 Luca Capello wrote:
> Is anyone planning to go to the OpenExpo in Bern, next April 1st and
> 2nd?  Time is coming and since I have all the "merchandising" material,
> I would like to avoid to rush in the very last days.

Absolutely not :-(

Anybody who is there could please discuss with Matthias Stürmer (or anybody
else of the orga team; and make this an official request of me as the
debian.ch secretary) why the question of official presence for Debian never
makes it to this list.

> BTW, should I ask the same question on debian-events-eu@l.d.o?  I do not
> remember if in the past there was an official Debian presence...

Ask in any case.  Many of the germans are often seen at swiss events.

cheers
-- vbi

--
featured link: Debian Bookmark Collection - http://bookmarks.debian.net/