Re: Unneeded SH4 boards

hi,

Are there any chance to use some NAS devices as cheap development board?

I have some of pretty old NAS devices running on SH4, which I used to run
debian (etch?) to try building its packages.
# Tough I've given up blindly dealing with bootloaders and kernel updates...
# because of playing it without any consoles. switch on, and pray to boot up.

--
KURASHIKI Satoru