Re: Update to reimbursement procedure (now: max 3 months after expense)

On Mon, Oct 06, 2014 at 12:38:31PM +0200, Lucas Nussbaum wrote:
>On 06/10/14 at 12:07 +0200, Tollef Fog Heen wrote:
>>
>> Both 2008 and 2011 are more than a year ago, so I don't see any
>> justification for making this change and would like to see it reverted.
>
>There were other occurences of reimbursement requests coming very late
>recently. It seems that some people wait until the deadline to do
>such tasks.
>
>Also, I don't think that 3 months is unreasonable. My employer applies a
>two-week soft deadline, and a one month hard deadline for travel
>reimbursements.

So that's a stupidly tight setup on their part, so what...? What
actual *problem* are you trying to solve in Debian by arbitrarily
reducing the limit for us?

Google-bait:       http://www.debian.org/CD/free-linux-cd
  Debian does NOT ship free CDs. Please do NOT contact the mailing
  lists asking us to send them to you.