Re: Update to reimbursement procedure (now: max 3 months after expense)

]] Lucas Nussbaum

>   As a general rule, no reimbursement requests will be processed if
>   requested more than 1 year after the corresponding event (sprint,
>   purchase, etc).
>
> I received a reimbursement request today for expenses made in 2008 and
> 2011.  I don't think that we (esp. auditor@) have the energy to track
> reimbursement requests made so long ago, so I decided to stick to the
> above policy, and to reject this request.
>
> I also used that opportunity to update the wiki page so that it reads:
>
>   As a general rule, '''no reimbursement requests will be processed if
>   requested more than three months after the corresponding event'''
>   (sprint, purchase, etc).
>
>   (diff: "1 year" -> "three months")

Both 2008 and 2011 are more than a year ago, so I don't see any
justification for making this change and would like to see it reverted.
Has the auditors requested this change?  There's nothing in the DPL log
about it.

--
Tollef Fog Heen