Re: Update to reimbursement procedure (now: max 3 months after expense)

Hi Lucas,

i am a bit unhappy with that change, i can understand your move though.
See reason below.

On Mon Oct 06, 2014 at 10:53:13 +0200, Lucas Nussbaum wrote:
> I also used that opportunity to update the wiki page so that it reads:
>
>   As a general rule, '''no reimbursement requests will be processed if
>   requested more than three months after the corresponding event'''
>   (sprint, purchase, etc).
>
>   (diff: "1 year" -> "three months")
>
> Clarifications:
> - It's three months starting from the time when you can start asking
>   for reimbursement. For sprints, it's when your travel is completed,
>   not when you initially bought tickets.  For hardware purchases, I
>   don't mind if it's when the hardware is delivered or even set up,
>   if there are doubts about whether it will work, for example.

FFIS insists in the original paper receipts. Every snail mail letter to
FFIS costs me 55¢. While this is not much, with your change the number
of letters i need to send raises for me.

I tend to mail leader@, auditor@ and ffis immidiatly after the expense,
but tend to collect the receipts for a while and then send a bunch of
them to FFIS. Can we keep it that way, even if the time distance
between two letters to FFIS is like... 6 months or so?

Cheers,
Martin
--
 Martin Zobel-Helas <zobel@debian.org>    Debian System Administrator
 Debian & GNU/Linux Developer                       Debian Listmaster