Re: 5.10.0-4-sparc64-smp #1 Debian 5.10.19-1 crashes on T2000

Hi Frank,

Frank Scheiner wrote:
We have an older UltraSPARC IIIi that has issues with newer kernels, but
usually only after longer operation and the issue might be related to the
bug that was just fixed recently by Rob Gardner.

Which kernel version will have this bug (which one?) fixed, 5.11.x? I
can also check with one of my UltraSPARC IIIi powered systems, too, next
week.

as written in the title, I have issues with:
5.10.0-4-sparc64-smp #1 Debian 5.10.19-1

If I remember there was a repository with many snapshots of different versions, already as package, which one can test quickly. That way we can restrict breakage range without git bisect.

Do you have a link?

Riccardo