Re: Does '5.7.6-1' work on USIIIi for you? (was: Re: sparc64 kernel crashes, & using SAS/SATA drives instead of SCA/FC-AL)

Le lun. 13 juil. 2020 à 09:27, John Paul Adrian Glaubitz
<glaubitz@physik.fu-berlin.de> a écrit :
> Please, do thorough tests in the future before claiming a bug has been fixed.

That's the weird thing, I would have thought >10 hours of parallel
compile was a 'thorough' test...
Apparently not :-(

And I did not claim the bug was fixed; I merely requested further
tests to see if it was:
> (..)try the current kernel and see if it fixes the problem? And if it doesn't, (...)

Clearly, it doesn't for everyone :-(

Cordially,

--
Romain Dolbeau