Re: Latest netinst iso

On 08/07/2018 06:06 AM, Frank Scheiner wrote:
On 08/07/2018 02:56 AM, Fred wrote:
[...]
Out of frustration I changed the cdrom drive and the installation proceeded with only one problem. The network has to be configured manually but either the installer didn't provide this option or I missed it.

It's there.

When you hit "Continue" in the "Network autoconfiguration failed" dialogue, the next dialogue offers an option named "Configure network manually". I tested this in the default non-expert installation mode. In the expert installation mode you should be able to choose that option right from the start after you select the "Configure the network" step.

Cheers,
Frank

Hi Frank,
I missed it somehow. Anyway, the network is up now and I can start loading software when I get time.

Best regards,
Fred