Re: Latest netinst iso

> Could you be also more specific about which instructions you followed to make
> it work for you?

The specific problem I had was due to the sparc64 installation requiring
unstable repositories, which is apparently not very well supported in the
Debian installer.

I was able to get around this by just installing the minimal base system,
booting into it, fixing the repositories manually, then installing the
standard system package (i.e. what tasksel would install) by hand. I also
needed to dig a bit to find a mirror carrying sparc64 packages.

It should also be noted that the desktop tasks are currently uninstallable
because certain packages are missing from sparc64, but that is a minor issue.

Mostly the part under "Caveats": https://wiki.debian.org/Sparc64#Known_Caveats