Re: debian-9.0-sparc64-NETINST-1.iso (rel 2018-02-16T23:09:00) Networking issues on Blade 150

Hello Frank,

https://eskimo.com/~jibanes/sparc/idprom2.jpg

I did change the mac address, as you can see in the screenshot linked
above, but it lead to the same outcome. Could you think of anything
else I should try? I could change the byte at fff4dfd9 to 80, but I'm
afraid it would lead to the same result. I can't think the network
adapter is defective because I can use it on other operating systems,
and when configured manually (prior to the installer's network
configuration) it works fine, if/when I let the installer deal with
this, even manually assigning an ip address, I do not have network
connectivity at all.