Re: Booting an LDOM (can't find kernel)

On Sun, Jul 24, 2016 at 07:31:38PM +0200, John Paul Adrian Glaubitz wrote:
> On 07/24/2016 06:50 PM, rodent@NetBSD.org wrote:
> > Thanks for your help. Somehow, i made it through the install after selecting
> > just the base utilities. The ldom has booted although it hangs on "Started
> > Update UTMP about System Runlevel Changes". Here's the dmesg:
>
> I doesn't hang. The machine boots fine, you just need to enable a serial
> console, that doesn't happen by default.
>
> Please append "console=ttyS0,9600,8n1" to the kernel command line. A sample
> silo.conf for these cases looks like this:

That line was what caused the installation to panic. I removed it after
another reinstall (after a series of reinstalls which failed using the same
procedure) and it booted, arriving to the "Started Update UTMP about System
Runlevel Changes."

Now, any idea for how to access this image? I see sshd is not installed by
default.