Re: Resurrecting Debian on SPARC

Thanks I am new to the debootstrap command but I plan to install an older
wheezy imagine using the sparc cd iso and then execute debootstrap.

The debian website https://wiki.debian.org/Debootstrap  states:

"To setup a Wheezy <https://wiki.debian.org/DebianWheezy> system:
main # cd /
main # mkdir /wheezy-chroot
main # debootstrap wheezy ./wheezy-chroot http://http.debian.net/debian/³;

PS - Will you please provide any additional instructions and specify any
links needed to ensure I download from the correct sparc64 repo?

Thanks,
Tony