Re: Sparc 6.0.3: multiple Nautilus file manager process after few minutes from fresh install

On Sat, Dec 17, 2011 at 05:22:23PM +0000, Jurij Smakov wrote:
> > I didn't report this bug even though I ran into it. What is a good place to
> > report them should I find more?
>
> The easiest way is [...]

http://www.google.com/search?q=how+to+report+a+bug+in+debian

The first hit should be sufficiently clear to be useful even to the most
timid or unknowing among us.

(I would have used lmgtfy.com to illustrate this point in fewer words,
but it seemed counterproductive to use a slightly condescending website
in this context :)

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.