Re: SPARC daily d-i builds

Hi

Excerpts from Axel Beckert's message of Mit Jan 12 10:47:19 +0100 2011:
> So how much disk space is needed for building the daily images, why
> does it have to be on a buildd (i.e. does it suffice to throw hardware
> at it) and how new/fast does the sparc to be?

The d-i team would like to have all these builds on buildds. This is
to avoid problems due to builds stopping because the person doing the
builds loosing interest. So I would prefer the buildd solution to yet
another single DD run solution.

The builds themselves don't need a lot of disk space and cpu power.
The main part is downloading udebs and building images out of them.
There is no compilation involved.

Gaudenz
--
Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter.