SPARC daily d-i builds

Hi

As all my attempts to find someone willing to setup d-i daily builds
on a sparc buildd [1] failed. I'm going to give up now and will not
bother you again until some steps up to do the necessary work or
provide me with buildd access. I added the following note to the d-i
daily builds overview page:
Due to the lack of porter and buildd admin interest there are currently no daily
builds for the SPARC architecture. These builds will be reenable as soon as
someone finds the time to do the necessary buildd setup.

I would also be willing to do the neccessary setup myself if someone
provides me with the necessary access to a sparc buildd.

Gaudenz

[1] http://lists.debian.org/debian-sparc/2010/12/msg00008.html
--
Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter.