Re: Debian Sparc 5.4 on Sun blade 2500

hello,

please, post only issues with Debian. The problems with Opensolaris can be
better answered on its own mail list.

> i have installed debian R5 on second hard drive with blade 1500.
And did you succeed to get X11 to work? I mean, you had a problem with XVR-100
driver for X11, no?

> i connot to parametre dual boot since obp.
> i do alias disk ! it's don't work
> i would like to choise OS at boot time.
"It doesn't work" is not enough to describe the problem, sorry.
Anyway, I think there is no other choice than to define 2 nvaliases for those
two disks and switch between them with boot-device parameter.

Regards,
	Petr