Re: Debian Sparc 5.4 on Sun blade 2500

I checked my video card and its model is XVR-600. So I guess that's the end of debian on this machine with GUI. Thanks all for helping with this.
pc
On Mar 12, 2010, at 10:14 AM, Paul Cao wrote:

I installed Debian sparc 5.4 on a Sun blade 2500. Everything went well in the installation process. However, when the system loads Debian, the display is garbled. There are vertical strips on the screen and the whole display is fuzzy.

I use a sun monitor through DVI connection. I have tried to use other monitors through DVI, no use. No signal from VGA.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks.