Re: debian unusable on niagara

From: Josip Rodin <joy@entuzijast.net>
Date: Sun, 3 May 2009 00:54:15 +0200

> So I suggest that we get some simple diffing done between the two
> pieces of software as a basis for documenting any differences, or
> making modifications so that they converge.

If I had just once seen a "Dave, can you test this image out to make
sure this Niagara bug is fixed?", I would have been happy with any
result whatsoever.

But because that did not happen, I'm understandably irked that things
are broken the way that they are.

I have tons of machines to test on, and the knowledge to fix just
about anything, I just have to be asked.