Re: debian unusable on niagara

From: Jurij Smakov <jurij@wooyd.org>
Date: Sat, 2 May 2009 21:56:24 +0100

> As I'm doing it in my free time, I don't see why I should tolerate
> your tantrums, which seem to happen every time you report problems
> with Debian.

I do this in my spare time too.

And it's not every time I report problems with Debian, it's every
time I try to just use Debian :-/

Here's my track record of installing Debian 5:

1) ultra45, kernel doesn't boot

2) niagara, no console

So you tell me what kind of impression I'm supposed to have?

> Sorry for being a bit harsh, but from now on I'm going to discard
> any email from you which does not exclusively contain constructive
> comments, patches, or other information which helps to advance our
> common goal.

You might want to think twice about alienating yourself from the one
person in the entire world who can actually fix any sparc kernel
problems that you want taken care of.