Re: Console problems during installation of Lenny

Klaus Klein wrote:
As I already started to setup the server (using the 'console=...') I didn't want to wast those efforts. Therefore I digged out another HDD and tomorrow I will go through the full installation procedure again. I'll keep everyone posted and I'll even 'file' a installation report at the end.

Just went through the 'full' installation with the daily build of the netboot cd as well as the boot.img and both worked again with the console. Thanks for your help,
Klaus

PS: Installation report to follow.